Monday, November 14, 2011

Dizzaholic - Im In Heaven


Dizzaholic - I'm In Heaven I'm in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me. Take me back with you to wonderland. I'm in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me. Take me back with you to wonderland. Babygirl you got me crazy, every little thing we do. You make me smile, you make me laugh, whenever I'm right next to you. I just can't seem to picture you not ever standing by my side. Just a couple minutes without you, I feel like I'm dying inside. I might sound crazy, I won't deny you are the answer to my life. My other half, my babyboo, I hope you feel the same way too. Cause babygirl with a simple glance you brighten up my darkest days. You changed my life, you changed my world, and helped me through my troubled days. So babygirl you are an angel, heaven's where you came from. My golden dime, my special treasure, I'm glad to know you are the one. I got it bad, I'm over heels, I'm tripping hard on you girl. Your eyes sparkle up my life and brightens up my whole world. My Tylenol, my lemonade, babygirl's my main squeeze. My heart is locked, they can't get in but babygirl's got the key. So I just want to let you know, that babygirl I aint frontin. But everytime I'm next to you, I straight up feel like I'm in heaven. (x2) I'm in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me. Take me back with you to wonderland. I'm in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me. Take me back with you to wonderland. Your lips are like Red Bull, they give me wings to fly ...

Shop Coleman 8 Person Tent Stamina Recumbent Bike R360s Ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links